Dear parents here you will find very important information for the Children’s Chorale, please read it carefully, if you have any questions please feel free to contact your teacher Dr. Granados.
How is it organized?
- There is ONE level of choir instruction ages 8 to 12
When do they meet?
- Every Thursday – 3:15PM – 5:00 PM
*In December, First two weeks of February, last week in April, first week in May -practices will be until 5:15 or 5:30 p.m.
- When there is no school.
- When the school needs to cancel after school activities.
Non refundable registration Annual Fee
- Paid the by Sep 16th, 2014
- Check payable to: St. Bonaventure School
- Memo: non-refundable registration for SBCC
- Choir members are permitted a total of five absences a year. More than five absences during the year shall constitute a forfeiture of membership in the ensemble.
- Four consecutive absences shall also constitute a forfeiture of membership in the ensemble.
- Whenever we have a performance, choir members MUST participate in the dress rehearsals (usually the two rehearsals prior to a concert) in order to participate in a performance.
- We work “side by side”
What parents and Choristers must understand
- This activity is a commitment.
- Choristers have a weekly Re-Choir-ment to attend this activity. (check other activities for conflict in schedule).
- Refer to the attendance policy.
- Check this page later for further information.